Enjoy Boulder’s great back yard – hiking, rock climbing, bicycling, fly fishing and visiting the nearby Rocky Mountain National Park. Join in, as participant or spectator, the annual Bolder Boulder 10K race that draws more than 50,000 competitors each Memorial Day. Enjoy an exciting culinary scene at the Boulder Farmers Market in the heart of downtown from April to November. And choose a meal at any of a number of nationally acclaimed restaurants many with nationally known celebrity chefs. Shop on the Pearl Street pedestrian mall in downtown Boulder – chock a block with eclectic shops, cafes and galleries. And visit the Twenty Ninth Street Mall for national retailers and restaurants galore.
For more area attractions and specific event information, please visit the Boulder Convention & Visitors Bureau http://www.bouldercoloradousa.com/
Restaurants & Nightlife
- Downtown Boulder Dining: Your local guide to all the downtown restaurants.
Outdoors, Recreation & Tours
- University Bicycles: New and used bikes, as well as rentals
- Mile High Glider Rides: Offering glider rides, lessons and rentals in the scenic Boulderfoothills
- Fairwinds Hot Air Balloons Flights: Create memories while getting a bird’s eye view of Boulder and the Flatirons
- City of Boulder Parks & Recreation
- Boulder Brew Tours
- Banjo Billy’s Bus Tours
- Boulder Walking Tours
- National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration
- Yellow Cab Boulder: Colorado's oldest and most reliable transportation since 1924
- Boulder SuperShuttle: Door-to-door transportation to DIA
- ExecuCar Boulder: a Super Shuttle company, provides "business class" sedan service throughout Boulder County and statewide
- RTD Schedules: All the schedule information you'll need to get around, including bus and light rail schedules, service change information, kiosk locations and wireless schedule options
- RTD skyRide: Headed to the airport? skyRide is the reliable and hassle-free way to get to Denver International Airport (DIA)
- Green Ride Boulder: Green Ride offers private charter service and can accommodate up to three groups of 20 people at a time with services between Wyoming and Colorado and between DIA and Fort Collins
- Boulder B-Cycle: Boulder B-cycle is a nonprofit that was formed to bring bike sharing to our community
- Boulder Chamber of Commerce: A resource for Boulder County information
- Boulder Visitors and Convention Bureau: The official website for the BoulderVisitors and Convention Bureau
- Boulder Magazine: Boulder’s lifestyle magazine for 30 years, profiling local events, sports, entertainment and more
- SuperShuttle Boulder: The nation's premier shared-ride home and hotel airport shuttle service. Frequent departures to/from all points in Boulder County. Check in at our ticket counter on Level5/Baggage Claim of the Main Terminal at DIA.
- Travel Host of Denver/Boulder & Mountains: Travel Host of Denver/Boulder Mountains
- Studio R Interiors: A design and purchasing firm specializing in hospitality interior design.
- City of Boulder: General information on the City of Boulder.
- Out Boulder: Connecting Boulder County’s LGBT Community Since 1994.
- Green Ride Boulder: Green Ride Boulder is the most efficient and reliable Denver International Airport Shuttle in the greater Boulder area.
- Colorado Hotel & Lodging Association: With over 40,000 guest rooms throughout the state, we’ll help you find the perfect place to stay – from guest ranches, vacationa rental condominiums, Bed & Breakfasts, to luxury hotels and everything in between.
- Boulder Source: RE/MAX of Boulder's community news, events calendar, and business directory website.
- Boulder Best Western: Boulder Best Western adds electric vehicle charging stations
University of Colorado
Arts, Culture & Entertainment
- Boulder Theater: An event venue that seats about 1000.
- Fox Theatre: Music venue with standing room for 600.
- Leanin' Tree Museum of Western Art: Over 300 original paintings and bronze sculptures.
- Boulder Dinner Theatre
- Boulder History Museum
- Boulder International Film Festival
- Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art
- Chautauqua Park & Auditorium
- Colorado Shakespeare Festival
- Frequent Flyers Productions, Inc
- Gateway Park Fun Center
- National Center for Atmospheric Research
- Celestial Seasonings
- Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra